VideoWall4U WolfPack 4K Video Wall Processor simultaneously displays video signals from 1 to 4 digital video sources to up to 4 - 4K HDMI displays in 7-Different Configurations. Its compact size and extremely versatile 4K Video Wall Processor lets you control with analog or digital contents on up to 4 - 4K displays, and more if you cascade additional purchased processors.. The included IR remote control gives you added flexibility to customize the screens according to your needs.
As a 4K Video Wall Processor, any one of the many Input sources can be displayed on 4 horizontally mounted 4K displays. Our 4K Wall Processor also supports output resolution change, contrast & brightness adjusting, horizontal and vertical zooming and moving, and bezel adjustment.
4K Video Wall Processor Features:
- Supports 7-Different Configurations
- Split and splicing TV, monitors, video walls easily and conveniently
- No need computer and software control
- DP/HDMI/DVI interface support 4K signal (3840x2160@30Hz)
- Picture Rotation (180 degree rotation of spliced monitor images)
- Display by 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 2x2 (option)
- Extendable Display to 3x2, 3x3, 4x4, etc by purchasing more 4K Video Wall Processors and cascading them.
The 4K Video Wall Processor is manufactured using the latest technology and, this processor accepts DVI, HDMI, VGA, CVBS, S-Video and YPbPr as inputs.
With this WolfPack 4K Video Wall Processor you can create stunning 4K video walls. And when you daisy chain multiple 4K displays with the the digital loop-out feature, you can add even more 4K TVs.
4K Video Wall Processor Specifications:
- AV/CVBS Input PAL/NTSC/SECAM CVBS signal (1.0Vp-p +/-5%)
- HDMI Input 480p,576p,720p,1080i,1080p, 4K
- DVI-I Input 480p,576p,720p,1080i,1080p
- ATV Input Analog TV
- USB Input Play movie, read text, photo from USB device
- HDMI Output x4
- Split function (4 images display separate)
- Splicing function (one image on the entire video wall)
- USB Mode Enter USB mode
- HDMI Mode Enter HDMI mode and DVI mode
- Input Sources selection
- Split/No 1. Split function (4 images display separate) 2. Splicing function (one image on the entire video wall)
- Power supply
- Working Voltage DC 12V
- Power Consumption ≤ 1W
- Comb Filter 3D
- Keys Function Full-function remote control: Mute, MENU, VOL+/- , CH+/-, Source, and so on
- OSD Language English , Chinese
- Unit Dimension 258x134x34 mm (L x W x H )
- Gift Box Size 370x200x100mm (L x W x H)
User Manual: Operations Manual
Why not buy this 4K Video Wall Processor today?
VideoWall4U includes a WolfPackCare 5 Year U.S. Limited Extended Warranty on this product. There are two bundled parts to this 5 year warranty. The 5 year warranty is only for the main device you purchased and does not include any product options or additional products you purchased at the same time.
FIRST YEAR: he first year is direct with with VideoWall4U at 833-965-3722. The warranty states that the Product will perform substantially in accordance with the supplied written materials and Product information located on this Product web site page for a period of 1 year from the date of shipment of the Product and that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year from date of shipment.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item within the first year call VideoWall4U Tech Support Team with your order number at 833-965-3722 and they will verify the product is eligible for a warranty repair. An RMA number will then be issued via email. Shipped replacements will be in like new condition, tested and all components included.
2ND THROUGH 5TH YEAR: The 2nd through 5th year are direct with Consumer Priority Extended Warranty Service (CPS)Edit this page as they are VideoWall4U extended warranty provider. They are a large 3rd party repair company with facilities throughout the U.S. and offer our U.S. customers unparalleled product coverage and repairs. If after calling VideoWall4U, at 833-965-3722, we find we can't fix the issue over the phone, and you need a repair, you will henceforth deal directly with CPS for the repairs via their toll free phone number (800) 905-0443 Option 3 during the 2nd through 5th year.