Video Walls WolfPack™ Video Wall Processor is a plug and play processor that processes and splits the signal input and send it properly formatted to 9-displays. This WolfPack Video Wall Processor is the perfect solution for entertainment and Digital signage application in retail outlets, clubs, trade shows, control centers, building lobbies and other similar venues. It is HDCP-compliant and provides 10 - HDMI outputs ports to support 27-different Horizontal Video Wall configurations, for example, a 3x3 Video Wall.
Each output port can be flexibly configured by its (OSM) On-Screen-Menu for the row/column position and it is very easy to expand to a bigger video wall by using multiple units. Its versatile bezel compensation ability can accommodate any display bezel width. The menu navigation control buttons are accessible via front panel and the handheld IR remote control. An intuitive on-screen Graphical User Interface simplifies set-up and configuration. You will also need up to 10 - matched TVs and wall mounts (not supplied).
WolfPack Video Wall Processor has Multiple Video Modes:
- Our controller has 10 HDMI outputs so you can create 27 - video walls with only one processor:
- 1x2, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2, 5x2
- 1x3, 2x3, 3x3
- 1x4, 2x4
- 4x1, 4x2
- 1x5, 2x5
- 1x6, 1x7, 1x8, 1x9, 1x10
- 2x1, 3x1, 4x1, 5x1, 6x1, 7x1, 8x1, 9x1
WolfPack™ Video Wall Processor
- 3x3 smart splicing processor that is Plug and Play
- No Software needed
- Accepts Full-HD HDMI, DVI, VGA & an USB disk for input sources.
- Splits and scales the input source to up to 9+1 HDMI screens
- Supports directly-play from USB disk with all kinds of Audio / Video media format.
- Front panel buttons for input source selection, output port configuration, bezel adjustment & setup.
- HDCP compliant.
- Supports 180 degree rotation for bottom-thick bezel screens.
- Controllable via front panel buttons and a supplied IR remote control.
The WolfPack Video Wall Processor supports many types of input sources like HDMI, DVI, VGA, Composite video and video/audio/photo by an USB stick. Each video with audio can be switched together. The video processor HDMI output supports resolution up to 1920x1080p. The video wall processor can be operated by its remote, front panel buttons and the RS232 serial port.
WolfPack Video Wall Processor Specification:
- Type: TFT
- Max Resolution: 1920x1080
- Color: 16.7M
- Contrast Ratio: 3500:1
- Brightness: 600cd/m2
- Response Time: 16ms
- Input Voltage: dc12v
- Input: HDMI/DVI/VGA/USB
- Output:10 - HDMI
- Control modes: Remote Control, RS232 and front panel buttons
- Power supply: DC12V/3A
- Dimension: 36cmx17cmx5cm
- Resolution: 1920x1080/60Hz
- Packaging: controller,remoter,adapter
- Applications: TV walls, Monitor walls, LCD walls, etc.
User Manual : HDTVAG610 Video Wall Controller Users Manual
Why not buy this WolfPack Video Wall Processor today?
WolfPack 5 Year U.S. Limited Extended Warranty on this product. There are two bundled parts to this 5 year warranty. The 5 year warranty is only for the main device you purchased and does not include any product options or additional products you purchased at the same time.
FIRST YEAR: The first year is direct with with HDTV Supply at 833-965-3722. The warranty states that the Product will perform substantially in accordance with the supplied written materials and Product information located on this Product web site page for a period of 1 year from the date of shipment of the Product and that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year from date of shipment.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item within the first year call Video Walls Tech Support Team with your order number at 833-965-3722 and they will verify the product is eligible for a warranty repair. An RMA number will then be issued via email. Shipped replacements will be in like new condition, tested and all components included.